Calling All Marketing Grads!
Friday 17 December 2021
Location: Auckland Manukau & East Auckland
Work Type: Permanent
- Mt Wellington based; market leader in designer products; fantastic small team
- Some design experience ideal; attitude is everything; immediate or 2022 start
- Stability & growth assured; plenty of training & support; some experience also considered
If you believe you have an edge and a bit of flair and perhaps some early design experience, this might just be the role for you. You will be based in the Mt Wellington office within a small enjoyable marketing team offering plenty of support and experience; sitting inside a wider NZ based organisation that leads the way when it comes to the most luxurious bathroom-ware products. There is a wealth of knowledge around to you in this newly created role, offering a diverse and busy Marketing position for anyone who enjoys working with a luxury product range and a fabulous team.
You will be responsible for:
Management of Social Media:
• Design Ideas Instagram: Daily posts/stories
• Bathware Instagram: Daily posts/stories
• New product launch on social media - does not exist yet: Daily posts/stories
• Design Ideas Facebook: Daily posts/stories
• Bathware Facebook: Daily posts/stories
• New product launch on Facebook (does not exist yet): Daily posts/stories
o Other social platforms: Pinterest / LinkedIn / Youtube.
o Weekly/Bi-Weekly newsletters for our main areas of business:
• Design Ideas
• Outlet Store
Digital library management & communication
o Eboss, Archipro, Trends etc.
Design Ideas website management
o Administration work, adding products, keeping up to date etc.
Additional Creative work such as customised schedule cover pages, mood-board, preparing presentations etc.
Outside of the above core roles, you will be involved in other aspects of marketing, based on workload/demand (e.g. helping out with brochures, promos, displays, branding, advertising, website etc etc.) when needed.
Some creativity will be required in terms of designing content for social media/newsletters etc so some design experience would be beneficial e.g. if you have a basic understanding of graphic design software like Xara, Photoshop or even the likes of Canva which can be done online, this would be ideal, however this will be a personality hire, and the team will always train and upskill you on this inhouse if it is an area you are not yet experienced in.
If this is sounds like a excellent start for your Marketing Career, or you have already got some experience to bring to the table, I would love to hear from you. Please show an interest by clicking ‘Apply’ to Liz Beckett today with an up to date CV.
Reference Number: 56553
Contact Details: Liz Beckett
Profession: Marketing > Coordinator & Support
Company: Kinetic Recruitment